Can Human Rights Be Accomplished Experiment
Victor Porton conducts an experiment to check if:
- Can human rights be accomplished in the modern world?
- Are geniuses deprived in rights compared to common people?
- Can rights of a person with opinions contrary to the society be accomplished?
- Is importance of a lawsuit a factor for it not to be decided?
- Is a human rights violation being gross a reason for the right not to be protected?
- What has priority: legal laws or humor and shame?
- Will the legal obligation to answer a legal query be accomplished if the query is completely legally correct but humorous due to the nature of described events.
The experiment started as described in this blog post.