Difference between revisions of "Can Human Rights Be Accomplished Experiment/Events"
(World Human Rights Forum)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Revision as of 11:39, 24 June 2019
1 Jun 2019
20 June 2019
The request was delivered to the following state organs:
- President of Russia Vladimir Putin
- Premier of Russia Dmitriy Medvedev
- Foreign Affairs of Russia Ministry
- Internal Affairs of Russia Ministry
- President of US Donald Trump
- US Department of the State
- United Kingdom Premier Minister
The request was also delivered to the following human rights organizations:
- Human Rights Watch
- European Commission
- UN Watch
- Human Rights First
- Human Rights Foundation (note: their email did not work, I tried to contact them through Facebook)
21 June 2019
23 June 2019
A request with the following links sent to World Human Rights Forum:
24 June 2019
Received a (delayed more than allowed by the law) reply from Kirovskiy district court of Perm city. I do not upload the reply because it contains nothing interesting except of a denial of the request and the advice to apply to a Moscow court where the Ministry of Finances is located.
As I have already applied (after the delay expired illegally) to exactly the same court, I am doing nothing additional.
It seems now impossible to check if the first court replied during my letters to presidents, Human Rights Watch, etc. or it was just a regular delay. The experiment purpose now seems optimistic to attain.