Algebraic general topology
"Algebraic general topology" is the phrase used by Victor Porton to denote his new research in general topology, in other words theory of funcoids, reloids and their generalizations.
The entire research is available online free of charge:
- PDF slides for easy quick introduction into Algebraic General Topology
- Algebraic General Topology homepage
- the book (referred as "volume 1", accessible even for undergraduates)
- draft of things to add to volume 1 in the future
- partial draft of volume 2 (unlike volume 1 uses more advanced prerequisites)
- a list of short research ideas
- LaTeX source of the above at this and this Git mirrors
Note that manuscripts of Porton contain many new open problems. You have a work!
On Urysohn's lemma and friends
Currently the proof is present at http://www.mathematics21.org/binaries/addons.pdf
The purpose of this new proof attempt is to find a common generalization of Urysohn's lemma and results in Each regular paratopological group is completely regular article by Taras Banakh and Alex Ravsky.